Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Making the right moves!

World (Bank) is her oyster:
I studied Advertising, Marketing, Web designing, Multimedia, Film making during my graduation and was ranked amongst top ten in my college. I bagged a placement with The World Bank, Chennai in the HR Shared Services team and focused on HR processes, internal communication and branding.

But it was during my 4 month stint in the Marketing team of Star Vijay Television, Chennai that I developed my passion for Marketing.

‘Sport’ing the right attitude:
I am a professional Table tennis player and have won National tournaments such as All India Inter University Tournament and National CBSE Cluster tournaments. I think my sporting background has built a sense of competitiveness in me and it also gives you the right attitude, which helps you as a professional.

Future ambitions:
I would like to be a Marketing Manager but not necessarily in the FMCG industry. I would love to broaden my horizons and am quite keen on Movie Marketing as a career opportunity. It’s something I am quite excited about.

SPJIMR experience:
It has been a helluva ride so far and has offered me a phenomenal experience. Classroom learning is brilliant and dynamic because of the diverse peer group. If I have to pick out a highlight moment of my time here so far, it will have to be winning the campus round of Mahindra War Room. It’s an experience I will cherish for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment